10 am - Sunset
WHAT WE RENT
Double Pedal Boat
Please note, we do not offer half-day or full day rentals on holidays or holiday weekends.
Seminole - Lake Seminole Park
10015 Park Blvd.
Seminole, FL 33777
50% Off a Year of Fun!
Can't get enough of us? Purchase an Annual Pass today - and save 50% for an entire year! The card pays for itself in one visit. For just $10, plus your full priced rental fee, you become an Annual Pass member which gives you 50% off all future rentals for one year. Plus, we'll throw in an extra half an hour onto your rental the day you become a member.
How Do I Purchase
My Annual Pass?
It's easy. When you get to the rental kiosk, ask a Wheel Fun Rentals employee for an Annual Pass. They can easily process your rental at the same time. When you become an Annual Pass holder, you'll get an extra half hour added to your rental the day you join, and 50% off all your rentals thereafter for a year.
Where Can I Use
My Annual Pass?
You can use your Annual Pass at more than 60 locations across the country! Just present your pass to any participating location for an automatic 50% off any one human powered vehicle.
These Locations Accept Annual Passes >
| || |
| Terms & Conditions |
- Get 50% off rentals for one (1) year from date of purchase*
- *Valid for 50% off a one (1) hour rental on any one (1) product or 50% off one (1) Wheel Fun Bike Tour (at participating locations)
- 50% discount is not valid on pass purchase day.
- Limit 1 card holder discount per day.
- Cannot be used on Easter, Memorial, Labor Day, or 4th of July weekends (Sat., Sun., Mon.)
- No cash value. Not valid with any other offer.
- Non-transferable - Party whose name is on the card must be present for the rental. (Photo ID required.)
- By using the Annual Pass card, the card holder agrees to all terms under which it was issued.
| || || |
Welcome to the premier bike and boat rentals destination in Seminole; featuring the largest selection of specialty cycles and cruiser bikes - guaranteed fun for the whole family! Cruise through Lake Seminole Park on your custom bicycle and race along miles of the paved trails that meander through the park, or take to the water on a pedal boat.
Wheel Fun Rentals encourages park exploration with a plethora of vehicles, including surreys and low-to-ground cycles like Choppers and Quad Sports. And don't worry about packing and carrying around snacks and drinks. We offer ice cream, chips, and other munchies as well as ice cold beverages!
About the Area
Lake Seminole Park is the perfect place for a family adventure. This expansive park covers more than 250 acres and boasts over two miles of bike trails, picnic shelters, and water fountains.
Lake Seminole Park is a designated wildlife habitat and sanctuary. Raccoons, alligators, various waterfowl, hawks, bald eagles, black vultures, tortoises/turtles, snakes, etc. reside in this park, and provide many pleasant hours for nature enthusiasts and families.